Q. Is ordering online secure?
A. Yes. We use Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol to encrypt the transmission of all credit cards and personal customer information ensuring the security of all customer information.
Q. How do I view the e-books?
We recommend that you use Digital Editions App, which will enable you to view e-books protected by Adobe’s digital rights management.
- Download and open the Digital Editions App www.adobe.com/africa/solutions/ebook/digital-editions.html
- Go to your settings in the Digital Editions App to authorise the App
- Enter your Adobe ID Credentials (Email address & Password)
- If you don’t have an Adobe ID Account, please create one and enter the Credentials to the app
- Enter the password and username (Email address) of the Adobe ID Account in your Digital Edition app and authorise your device
Q. How do I create an Adobe ID and password?
Creating an Adobe ID enables you to view e-books protected by Adobe’s digital rights management.
- Go to www.adobe.com and click Sign in, which appears near the top right of the homepage
- Click Create an Adobe Account
- Fill in the necessary fields and click Continue at the bottom of the page. Click Continue again
- Password must be eight characters long and must include upper & lowercase and a number or symbol. Write this password down
Q. Are the books in the store only digital?
A. Yes. The book sold here are digital copied that are view on either a mobile device, or a personal computer.
Q. How do I get in touch?
A. If you have further questions about viewing the eBooks, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org